Looking for things to do with kids in the South Hills of Pittsburgh this weekend? Not only do we have a jam packed event calendar filled with Halloween activities, Trunk or Treats and spooky fun, but we’ve made it easy by rounding up the top 10 things to do this week and weekend for your family fun!
1) Plan your Trick or Treating with Trick or Treat Times in the South Hills of Pittsburgh
2) Talk to your kids about next week's election Why I Vote: Parents Share The Many Reasons They Vote
3) How about Monster Donuts?! Seriously the spookiest monsters around and totally worth the drive to Washington (it’s the only local one participating in this promotion). The BEST part is, buy one dozen and get a $1 Sweet or Treat dozen to treat a friend during Sweet or Treat Saturdays in October!
4) It’s the last days before Halloween! If you haven’t picked your own pumpkin at a pumpkin patch yet, what are you waiting for? Our Fall Fun Guide 2020 boasts lots of options for you!
6) Do Family Night Right! My family recently got to do a super fun Deliver & Delight Campaign with Litehouse Food and learned that every Thursday night they are releasing new recipes and family night activities with free printable resources to make life a little easier for the busy mom (or dad). We’ve already done the Superhero Week and Spooky Week and the entire family had a blast! Head on over to their Family Night at Home Resource Center to check out their fresh and fun family night ideas. While you are there, be sure to enter the sweepstakes to win one of the Family Night Boxes or Redbox movie night! If you do any of the activities, tag #macaronikidsouthhills on your social media for a chance to be featured on ours!
7) Speaking of movie night, how many of these have you checked off your list? Throw some popcorn in the microwave and get out the family blanket and pick one of 31 Halloween Family Movies for Kids, Tweens, & Teens
8) Miss the circus this year? Macaroni Kid has a fantastic CertifiKID deal for you to bring a LIVE Spooktacular Circus Event this Halloween right to your living room!
9) Looking for a Sensory Friendly Halloween Event? The Children’s Museum has put together a FREE sensory friendly Halloween party, and it’s virtual! Boo to You, Too! A Sensory Friendly Halloween Event will happen via zoom this weekend on October 25th, 2020 from 1-3pm.
10) Go to Halloween Camp by Walmart. Now through October 31st, you can access Camp by Walmart to play family friendly games, make spooky crafts and projects and delicious recipes. You can read more about Halloween Camp and other Walmart Fall Event Series HERE or use the Walmart app (via the Services tab)
Did you find something amazing for you and your family to do in the South Hills of Pittsburgh this weekend? If you didn't see it here, check our event calendar and the articles on our home page as well for more great finds. Is there something you think we missed or you’d like to see listed next week? Email email@example.com and we will look into it. Have a wonderful week!
TOP TRENDING SEARCHES
🌸 Macaroni Kid South Hills is a free weekly e-newsletter and website that highlights all the great things for kids and their families to do in the community. Plus, you can find fun activities, family-focused businesses, family tested product - place- and - business reviews, recipes, crafts, and SO much more!