Lewis Music Studio South Fayette Township’s own School of Music! We offer a wide variety of musical services and products!
Private Lessons- Lewis Music Studio has twelve teachers providing high quality private lessons. Lessons are available on piano, drums, voice, guitar, bass guitar, flute, piccolo, violin, viola, cello, string bass, trumpet, trombone, tuba, euphonium, baritone, French Horne, saxophone, and clarinet.
• Once a week half hour private lessons- starting at $98 per month
• Once a week 45-minute private lessons- starting at $147 per month
• Once a week one-hour private lessons- $196 per month.
• Group Music Classes- Group classes are a great way to get your feet wet and meet other musicians!
• Monthly Drum Circles- Learn some rhythm and drumming skills and improv with others. A new world drum is introduced each month. $7 per adult, $5 per student $10 max per family
• Intro to Piano (Ages 4-5)- A fun way to get your feet wet in the world of piano! Classes are based on the My First Piano Adventures Curriculum and uses games, songs, rhythm instruments, and of course time learning tunes on the piano! Classes meet every Tuesday at 1:30, Thursday at 10:00 and Saturdays at 11:30 at the studio. Tuition is $150 for a ten-week session.
• Intro to Piano and Intro to Strings (Ages 6-9)- A fun way to get your feet wet in the world of piano! Classes are held Saturdays from 10:00-10:30 at our studio. Tuition is $150 for a ten-week session.
• Itsy Bitsy Music (Ages 2-3)- Have fun, make new friends, and learn some music too! We focus on singing thirds, beat, exploring timbre on different instruments, soft and loud, fast and slow, and music appreciation! You can choose to attend Wednesdays 10:00-10:30 or Saturdays 10:30-11:00. Tuition is $125 for a ten-week session.
• Me and My Grown Up Music Time (Ages 6 Mo.- 2) Me and My Grown Up Music Time is for our very littlest learners! Our friends ages 6 months- 18 months can come and do what they do best- explore! Foster life-long friendships while we focus on a lifelong love of learning! We will touch on some musical concepts such as steady beat development, vocal awareness, high/low, quiet/soft, and fast/slow but only in the most developmentally appropriate way-through interactions with their caregiver and interactions with their environment! Students will get to try real instruments and do fun activities to the backdrop of classical, jazz, folk, and world music! Classes are held on Thursdays from 11:00- 11:30. Tuition is $100 for ten weeks.
• Chamber Music- Join a group of students once a month to make music together! Groups will meet once per month for ten months, and Tuition is $200 for the season.
• Music Theory- Music Theory Understanding is a must for any serious musician! We will begin with the basics of the keyboard, move to major and minor scales, chords, modes, and harmony. Classes are Mondays from 6:00-6:30 at the studio! Private lessons are also available for theory.
NEW! Instrument Rentals – Check our website for details
Music Shop- Before or after your lesson, browse our inventory of sheet music and musical gifts! Don’t see what you want in the shop? No worries! We can order sheet music, instruments, accessories and more!
Schedule a free trial lesson today! Register at http://lewismusicstudio.net.
Macaroni KID Subscriber Exclusive: First lesson is FREE
Becki Lewis has been teaching my son piano for the past 6.5 years. She is the absolute best! Very knowledgeable and kind. He has continued to progress through the PPTA star evaluations with great success, and most importantly he loves playing and practicing and looks forward to his lessons. I highly recommend. -Michelle Hinds, Parent
My daughter started studying piano in September and now she is performing various pieces of music. Her musicianship and skill has grown exponentially in such a short period of time. This is attributed to the wonderful experience and professionalism found at Lewis Music Studio!! -William Matt Kelly, Parent