I bet you have candy canes left over and don’t know what to do with them, right? Here’s the perfect solution; make Valentine Suckers!
The kids will love them and they are fun to make.
parchment or wax paper
sucker sticks or decorative straws cut in half
white and milk chocolate chips
Creating the Candy Cane Hearts:
1. Heat the oven to 300 degrees and arrange the candy canes on the baking sheet.
2. Bake for about 3 minutes.
3. Shape the candy canes together with fingers so that they stick to the sucker stick.
4. Let cool and set aside.
Decorating the Hearts:
1. Microwave the chips for about 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted.
2. Pour the melted chips inside the heart shape and decorate with sprinkles.
3. You can do a marble effect by swirling the two chocolates together.
4. Let cool and enjoy!