This cool, refreshing "cake" does double-duty for the summer holidays of Memorial Day and July 4th.
- 10 sheets graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Light whipped topping, room temperature (for easy spreading)
- Strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place graham crackers and sugar in food processor and blend until crumbled. Drizzle in melted butter and continue to blend until butter has been evenly distributed throughout mixture.
- Press graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 cake pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread pan with 1/2-inch layer of whipped topping until crust is completely covered. Cool in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Make a "flag" with blueberries for stars and strawberry slices for stripes. Chill until ready to serve!